Saturday, September 13, 2008

Her




It was two years ago, this past summer, when I first met her.

A girl of unsurpassed beauty.

A girl of never-ending energy.

A girl willing to tell me how it is.

A girl unwilling to compromise.

A girl willing to try anything.

A girl unwilling to accept anything, but what she believes to be the best.

My girl.

It was two years ago, this month, we became more than just friends.

It's been two years. Seems like yesterday. Time flies. When I am with her.

She is my rock, my confidante, my love.


4 comments:

Caleb said...

Oh my god. I was about to post this same thing about you.

Colyn said...

I read this once and thought "aww, gee wizz that's sweet." Then I read it again and added "in bed" after every line. It was much better the second time around.

SonSon said...

Yoooouuuuu llllloooovvvveee mmmeeee!!!! It's ok... I love me too. I mean... uh....

TaylorStreet said...

that's incredibly sweet. Way to be, man.